Wednesday 20 February 2013

AVON perfect wear eyewriter review



Hey guys wanted to come to you with a quick liquid liner review. This review is for the AVON perfect wear eyewriter. One of my cousins gave me this liquid eyeliner to try a few months back while I was in between liners and on my way to the makeup counter. I have been using it for a while on and off so that I could give a proper review of the product. 

"Hold the line... with smudgeproof, waterproof color. Smooth, rich color glides on evenly, lasts all day. .08 fl. oz." - Avon.com


So here goes my review....

 I have this liner in evening black and I haven't tried the other shades. The liner is in a sleek kind of cone shaped container and has a felt applicator. In my opinion  it's an okay liquid liner. I really don't have anything spectacular to say about it. In terms of pigmentation its quite black, which I like. It lasted me for a couple good hours and thereby lives up to its 8 hour claim. Also of note, it is quite easy to remove. It can be taken off quite easily with a makeup remover wipe or even an oil. Why don't I have a better review for ya? Well its because of the applicator. This applicator isn't the best in my opinion. I remember my first time applying it, the product goes on as expected but the applicator doesn't give me the control I need or am use to when compared to the other liners I use. This product also dries rather quickly which is good.

  Overall, for persons just starting out aiming at beginning or refining there liquid liner technique, I would recommend this liner because it complete its purpose and is also quite cost effective.  The liner would be more favorable to me if the felt/applicator was improved.Would  I buy this liner for myself? Not really, because I think I can find another liner that would suite me better. I would definitely try it again if the applicator was improved because the formula itself is not bad and I would definitely leave it in my makeup case as a practice liner when creating eye looks. 


XODrea12:9- Blessings & Love always

Don't forget to Like me on facebook, follow me on twitter and Subscribe to me on Youtube
242Naturalista


No comments:

Post a Comment