Thursday 27 December 2012

Introduction



Hey Guys, I'm Drea and I love all things elegant. I've never blogged before but I wanted to do something different and come out of my comfort zone. I've just completed my first degree in the Bahamas and hopefully i'll meet the rest of my educational pursuits while still looking totally fabulous.

 I started this blog to showcase things that I love as well as to be a point of inspiration for those just like me. No i'm not crazy lol, but I am over 5'9 and I've struggled with major insecurities about being tall my whole life, but in the past few years God has given me a new outlook on my life and I've really began accepting myself. I love fashion especially that which is timeless and elegant. I also love re-purposing items. Hopefully the tips and styles I provide will help you to curtail your own personal style or amp it up in any way. In May of this year I decided to go natural. For me this was not a bandwagon decision but I wanted to see my curls.

This blog will be a compilation of things inspirational, transitioning/natural hair, and of course budget friendly fashion and tips for the student like me. I've just started my youtube channel to also help me log my journey to natural hair. I hope that you'll all continue on with me.


XOXO Blessings and Love
Drea 12:9

No comments:

Post a Comment